Wellness works are certified
Table of Contents
Community Behavioural Clinics
Take the first step:
Come to one of our clinics and talk to us.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- A warm welcome.
- We are here to help you take charge of your journey to health;
- quality care from experienced, compassionate and competent staff who will partner with you on your journey;
- Coordination of your care that supports all your needs;
- People who understand you and will work with you to create a plan that fits your needs;
- access to clinical care and a range of resources to help you manage your mental health and substance use problems;
Community outreach with a dynamic team that will come to you or others who may be interested in our services and would like to learn more.
We are all different and each has our own challenges and questions.
Does your family need support?
Do you need bilingual services?
Are you looking for individual therapy or is group therapy better for you?
Do you feel like things have become too hard?
Are you a veteran who needs care from people who understand what you’ve been through?
We are here to help you every step of the way.
Making the decision to get help is difficult, but (mental health)staying healthy becomes easier with time and the help of people who understand you.
Our goal is to help you reach your goal… to stay as healthy, happy and strong as possible.
HOW WELLNESS WORKS
*Telehealth services are now offered at all locations*
At Wellness Works clinics, we serve people who reach out to us and those who are referred through community organizations.
- Contact us to make an appointment. You don’t need a referral.
- When we first speak, we’ll ask you a few questions to understand your history and current needs.
- We accept insurance payments through Medicaid, Managed Care and private insurance. Or we can determine a sliding scale for self-payers to pay for services based on individual income.
SEE SOME OF THE INDIVIDUALS WE SERVE
“I like S:US’ Wellness Works clinic because everyone has been supportive and helpful and shows up for me even when I’m not at my best. I understand my symptoms better and feel more confident exploring work and school opportunities.”
“It’s a very good program. It is very interactive with the participants. I love how they stay connected with me. It helped me a lot with my paranoia symptoms and hearing voices.”
I have been working with my sister Julia for more than three years! She is kind, understanding and has a lot of patience with me. In the past, I have struggled so much with setting boundaries with family and friends. I still have work to do, but with Julia’s help I’m on my way. He always reassures me that my feelings and my well-being should come first.”
“I have been at S:US’ Wellness Works clinic for almost seven years and have been working with the same therapist. Through therapy, I learned about my diagnosis and how it affected my behaviour. Because of this, I am able to work on my anger management challenges. I went from living in a shelter to a shared apartment and now live independently as I maintain mental health stability with therapy and medication. I am preparing to transition to medication only treatment. Overall, I always feel welcome at the clinic, the staff makes me feel comfortable and I can be myself. This helps me feel supported and understood.”
The program gives me inspiration and builds me for the future. It has taught me to abstain from substances and I can think more clearly. I am more aware and have pride and dignity in myself.”
READ RELATED :